-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Application: Miria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
guest lo

Application: Miria Empty
PostSubject: Application: Miria   Application: Miria I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Why did you apply: looking for a guild, who is a Guild, not like some "friends hideout" place
IGN(In Game Nick): Miria
Class: Battlemage
Level: 40
Are you able to come online for Emporia War (Mondays GMT+8 1pm-3pm): hmmm, it'll be like 8am for me, so barely (job, uni)
Have Ventrilo and a Microphone: ofcourse

Is this your first guild? If not, why did you leave your last guild: it wont be first, as for leaving -- reason stated in "why infinity"
Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add): i'd say classic bm build with maxed blizz,fire emblem and almost maxed rockets (putted 1 in slow hIll, so that death wont come for my ass so often in pvp) .// as for warmage build -- didnt decide yet, cause i can't test skills and see which one is usefull and which is not (most friends are ora or harl lol)
Do you know anyone in the Guild: nope

Country(just to let us know more about you): Russia :3 and proud of it lol
How active you are(please be honest): 6-7 hours for sure + some few depending if i need to go online in eve or not
Would you make an effort to do guild quests: sure
Something interesting about you: between my budds there's a joke, that i'm from North Pole and i'm Santa lol :3 plus, im not advancing till i get my lava (have 2 pieces wich i sold for cash, now looking for 3 more)
Back to top Go down
Racer
Egpytian Craftsman
Egpytian Craftsman
Racer

PostSubject: Re: Application: Miria   Application: Miria I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:34 pm

Miria, met you in game and here I am reviewing your application.

Not bad I must say, in terms of pre-requisites.. but because you can't attend guild war.. it might prove difficult to accept your application especially if you are below the level requirement.

Please apply again when you are lvl 45.

Have fun Miria, good luck.
Back to top Go down
miria

PostSubject: Re: Application: Miria   Application: Miria I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:03 pm

i need to get exact time for guild wars to know for sure if i can get in there ie 5pm gmt+5 (im in europe, but 1 time a week can live without a sleep if its a need) + kinda doubt that someone unskilled in gw would be needed in there -- i mean dont you have a constant party for it which actualy do things fast and swift?

though im applying again later :3 but lavaing comes first for me atm -- im getting close to it
Back to top Go down
#Kleopatra#
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.
#Kleopatra#

PostSubject: Re: Application: Miria   Application: Miria I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Are you still applying?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellymilkies.blogspot.com
ChaosZ
Pharaoh's Viziers(Advisors)
Pharaoh's Viziers(Advisors)

PostSubject: Re: Application: Miria   Application: Miria I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:07 am

no further reply, threat closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Miria   Application: Miria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Miria
Page 1 of 1