-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Application: Kleopatra (Example of a guild application)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.

Application: Kleopatra (Example of a guild application) Empty
PostSubject: Application: Kleopatra (Example of a guild application)   Application: Kleopatra (Example of a guild application) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:52 pm

This is an Example of a simple application. You can copy the example below as a base format.
Of course, we can see if you made an actual effort in applying. Bonus points will be given for the obvious effort seen.

Create a new tread, with the title, Application: (Name)

pig

General Questions
Why did you apply: I would like to join a guild I would be comfortable with and that can grow with me, so I think Infinity is the right guild for me.
IGN(In Game Nick): Kleopatra
Class: Acolyte
Level: 28
Are you able to come online for Emporia War (Mondays GMT+8 1pm-3pm): Yes
Have Ventrilo and Microphone: Yes, and I will use it.

Detailed and your opinions
[*]Is this your first guild? If not, why did you leave your last guild: Yes this is my first guild.
[*]Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add): {THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE} I got kind of a full support build. Under my Magician, I added only +1 MPot maximize and +1 Magic Enchantment to get +5/5 focus.
My reserrection is level 2 because level 1 just adds like 10% -_- which maybe when they rez, they will instant die anyway. My barbarian is only at level 2, but my detection is level 4, to counter Ass. and jesters in EW. blahblahblahblahlah.
[*]Do you know anyone in the guild: AndyGami

About yourself
Country(just to let us know more about you): Singapore
How active you are(please be honest): Around 6 hours a day.
Would you make an effort to do guild quests: Yes.
Something interesting about you: Koalabear is my favorite animal, and I am a hungry bulbazauR.
Back to top Go down
http://infinity.realbb.net
GinX
Egpytian Craftsman
Egpytian Craftsman

PostSubject: Re: Application: Kleopatra (Example of a guild application)   Application: Kleopatra (Example of a guild application) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Quote :
Why did you apply: I would like to join a guild I would be comfortable with and that can grow with me, so I think Infinity is the right guild for me.
IGN(In Game Nick): Kleopatra
Class: Acolyte
Level: 28
Country(just to let us know more about you): Singapore
How active you are(please be honest): Around 6 hours a day.
Would you make an effort to do guild quests: Yes.
Something interesting about you: Koalabear is my favorite animal, and I am a hungry bulbazauR.

This is an example how YOU can write your application to us.
If i see the same amount of sentences and same style on peoples application like this on top of me, its automaticly denied.
I do not need to invite (or kleo) doesnt need to invite people who are too lazy to write a normal clean 15-20 sentence application which every person actually can do.

Being Lazy Ain't an Excuse.Lazy=Denied.

Quote :
How to apply, Post your:

* Why did you apply: ?
* IGN(In Game Nick): ?
* Class: ?
* Level: ?
* Country(just to let us know more about you): ?
* How active you are(please be honest): ?
* Would you make an effort to do guild quests: ?
* Something interesting about you: ?

This is also just a help/quide how you can write your application, but like i see right now mostly of you people will just copy,paste this = auto denied.
Back to top Go down
#Kleopatra#
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.
#Kleopatra#

PostSubject: Re: Application: Kleopatra (Example of a guild application)   Application: Kleopatra (Example of a guild application) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:17 pm

This is gay ginX's application when he first applied in iah forums.

Intro

Hi, I'm Gino, 21 years young and I live here in Vienna Austria(Europe)
At the moment, I'm searching for an International Dragonica Online Guild with voice communication servers.(ergo > teamspeak2,ventrillo etc.)

My history of gaming is pretty long,starting from:
doom1 ms dos version to counterstrike ,diablo1,2,lod, to guildwars,flyff ,rf online,rappelz , WoW, WAR and so on.

I'm a nice easy going person,who jokes a lot and laughs alot.

Right now, playing mission maps with random people who just leaves the party etc, disgust me. So I'm looking for a stable group and guild who grinds mission maps ending with S ranking (example : white tooth f4 clear in 7 mins, etc)

I'm fine with it if it's not an "Addict" guild or whatsoever, im cool with that.

Character Info:
Server : Elga
Ingame Nick : GinX
Level : 26 turning 27
Job : Ranger
Specialized : Gatling Rush + Upgraded Grenades.
Whereabouts: Alvida mm Channel 1

Or Contact me on :www.myspace.com/gnowine
or Msn: geonic_playah@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellymilkies.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Kleopatra (Example of a guild application)   Application: Kleopatra (Example of a guild application) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Kleopatra (Example of a guild application)
Page 1 of 1