-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WildBoar

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:23 pm

# Why did you apply: To join my friend oOArwenOo and to make more friends as the time goes by
# IGN(In Game Nick): WildBoar
# Class: Harlequin
# Level: 43
# Age: 21
# Gender: Male
# Are you able to come online for Emporia War (Mondays GMT+8 1pm-3pm): Not able to as I am currently serving National Service Full Time now.
# Have Ventrilo and a Microphone: No

# Is this your first guild? If not, why did you leave your last guild: No. I left the last guild because none of my friends are in there and it is very quiet at times.
# Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add): As I just change class, skills used are usually jester skills 3 main skills. As I progress on I will put in more of pvp skills balancing out with whats needed for Pve.
# Do you know anyone in the Guild: Yes oOArwenOo and Sabrina

# Country(just to let us know more about you): Singapore
# How active you are(please be honest): Only available during weekends and sometimes afew hours during weekdays if there is nights out.
# Would you make an effort to do guild quests: yes
# Something interesting about you: Been gaming for quite a number of years now and although different priority tends to set in at different point of time but gaming will still be part of it even if it becomes a small part of my life.
Back to top Go down
#Kleopatra#
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.
#Kleopatra#

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Are you still applying?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellymilkies.blogspot.com

Application
Page 1 of 1