-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Application : Gnabster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gnabster

Application : Gnabster Empty
PostSubject: Application : Gnabster   Application : Gnabster I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:06 pm

pig

General Questions
Why did you apply: Wanna find people to train/farm together around my level, wanna find an active guild that have parties for chaos/owl to farm to be stronger (:
IGN(In Game Nick): Gnabster
Class: Warmage
Level: 48
Are you able to come online for Emporia War (Mondays GMT+8 1pm-3pm): nope, i cant
Have Ventrilo and Microphone: I don't have, but will buy one if It is required/needed.

Detailed and your opinions
[*]Is this your first guild? If not, why did you leave your last guild: Nope, my last guild is Isantaury (i think i spelled wrongly :O), I left because the guild is so dead and you cant find a party to level, they will level and farm themselves because they are RL friend, guild mates are nothing, RL friend is no.1, so, no point staying...

[*]Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add): {THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE} More to PVE.
Blizzard lv5, buff for mattk (the cat head) lv5, cannon lv5, the little chili lv1, the penguin lv1, basically these are my main attk for PVE. Im not really into PVP at the moment yet.

[*]Do you know anyone in the guild: Nope, not anyone at the moment.

About yourself
Country(just to let us know more about you): Singapore
How active you are(please be honest): Around 4-6hours, However Im entering army will only play at weekends...
Would you make an effort to do guild quests: Yes
Something interesting about you: hmmm? I level by using 1.2exp pot all the way to level 43 until 1.5exp pot came out. I use exp pot all the way when I farm sbb/chaos. All I can say is, I'm a cash player, buying party wraps, exp pots... Going the easy way out
Back to top Go down
#Kleopatra#
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.
#Kleopatra#

Application : Gnabster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application : Gnabster   Application : Gnabster I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Are you still applying?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellymilkies.blogspot.com

Application : Gnabster
Page 1 of 1