-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Application Tmlolx (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tmlolx

Application Tmlolx (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application Tmlolx (Accepted)   Application Tmlolx (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:18 pm

•Why did you apply:Cause my friend is in this guild and I think I should join this guild because I am a active person with any games.

•IGN(In Game Nick): Tmlolx

•Class: Acolyte

•Level:37 in one and a half week

•Are you able to come online for Emporia War (Mondays GMT+8 1pm-3pm):sure if I am free

•Have Ventrilo and a Microphone: Yes for both, skype do so

•Is this your first guild? If not, why did you leave your last guild:I join my last guild randomly, so I leave the last guild for Infinity.

•Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add): I love to support peaple so i choose this job

•Do you know anyone in the Guild: Yes (Reisz)

•Country(just to let us know more about you): Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur

•How active you are(please be honest): Sure to be honest

•Would you make an effort to do guild quests: Try my best to do it...

•Something interesting about you: I am a cool person if u donno me ,but if u know me then I am a funny person and friendly.
I love to play Dota and I'm a PRO haha... Hate gangster feel like hitting them XD
Back to top Go down
Reisz
Egpytian Craftsman
Egpytian Craftsman
Reisz

Application Tmlolx (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Tmlolx (Accepted)   Application Tmlolx (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Kleo .. i hope my fren can join us ( Classmates , we hate gangster all tha time .. i dont mention it becuz of some reasons . )
he will volunteer to help us do unlimited lavalon , thus sharing Rares hunted ..

In real-life he's quite a funny person ( honest ) , he like beatin me up in class all the time =( [ Play Fighting ] .
Lets Bully him in the Guild , if u accepted him Kleo .. Thanks
im not begging for him just becuz his my classmate .. i only provide more information =)
Back to top Go down

Application Tmlolx (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1