-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Application (Racer) -Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.Racer.

Application (Racer) -Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application (Racer) -Accepted   Application (Racer) -Accepted I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:22 pm

Why I applied:
I'm a newbie and this is my first character (which started 2 days ago as of application), and therefore have no friends here. I would like to play in a community while also taking the opportunity to learn from the more experienced players.

IGN: Racer

Class: Jester

Level: 2x

Active-ness:
Random, depending on mood. This is my only online game though, but I have been playing it for more than 12 hours/day since I started. I might slack off during the weekends as I have to spend time with my family.

Would you make an effort to do guild quests:
I have no idea what guild quests are like. But I'm quite a hardcore gamer so I'll probably make efforts doing it if it doesn't bore me too much. xD

Something interesting about me:
I have 4 months of holidaeeee w00t! I just had to shout it out here because it just started after months of suffering in my university.

Something to add:
Another applicant applying about the same time as me would be my little brother playing under the IGN of Rale. I do hope he's given a better chance of entering this guild even though I think his application would suck because he tends to write nonsense.
Back to top Go down
AndyGami
Pharaoh's Viziers(Advisors)
Pharaoh's Viziers(Advisors)
AndyGami

Application (Racer) -Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application (Racer) -Accepted   Application (Racer) -Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:33 pm

welcome to the ranks of Infinity.
Back to top Go down

Application (Racer) -Accepted
Page 1 of 1