-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Application: Roy(Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Royy

Application: Roy(Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application: Roy(Accepted)   Application: Roy(Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:06 pm

General Questions
Why did you apply: Decided to move on to an actual guild, for fun/PvP/PvE/WoE maybe if timetable permits (will try fix it to suit though) along with vIoLeNt.
IGN(In Game Nick): GeishaDoll
Class: Oracle
Level: 41
Are you able to come online for Emporia War (Mondays GMT+8 1pm-3pm): Maybe, gotta wait for timetable.
Have Ventrilo and Microphone: Have both, probably would avoid using 24/7 or else family will think I'm nuts ;o! That's just them.

Detailed and your opinions
[*]Is this your first guild? If not, why did you leave your last guild: Came from Faith, which is basically a 2 person guild consisting of me and vIoLeNt.
[*]Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add): Mmm... this is what it is for now...
AirCombo - 3 - Help out trappers with inf combos.
Meteor - 1 - Helps keep those knocked over, knocked over again. *evil*
MP Pot Max - 5 - Well, it's good.
Magic Enhancement & Focus - 5 - Trying to mix PvE and PvP builds, very useful skill Smile.
Slow Heal, Fortress & Re-launch - 0 - Sucks
Detection up to Witches Curse - 5 - Good for PvP, detection only req 5 SP per lvl
Wide Heal - 1 - HP Restore > Wide Heal
Sanctuary - 1 - Well it sucks...
Instant Heal - 5 -
Res - 2 - Lv 1 heals 10%, Lv 2 heals 30%, why not..
The rest got like double shot, staff mastery, striking, hp rest on 1
MP Transfer - 1 - For any emergencies, 10% transfer and low cast delay, will keep this on 1.
[*]Do you know anyone in the guild: None, oh, vIoLeNt jsut got in I heard Very Happy that's 1 Razz

About yourself
Country(just to let us know more about you): Australia, Malaysian though
How active you are(please be honest): 4-5 hours, more on weekends, haha alot more on weekends Razz
Would you make an effort to do guild quests: Yes.
Something interesting about you: Uhh, I hate studying ;o?
Back to top Go down

Application: Roy(Accepted)
Page 1 of 1