-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Application: xMamux(Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xMamux
Egyptian Slave
Egyptian Slave

Application: xMamux(Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application: xMamux(Accepted)   Application: xMamux(Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:45 am

Why did you apply:
I wish to apply to guild infinity as it is an active guild, which is important as I hope to be part of a community of serious DGN players. I have played many mmorpgs in the past such as RO, Cabal but didnt have the chance to immerse myself in to the game as the guilds I've joined turned out to be inactive in the long run.

IGN(In Game Nick): xMamux

Class: Battlemage (Changing class after abit of heart hunting)

Level: 40

Are you able to come online for Emporia War (Mondays GMT+8 1pm-3pm): ?
Yes! Even though I'm a NUS student, I would be able to plan my schedule to fit in.

Have Ventrilo and a Microphone: ?
Yes for both and used Ventrilo previously for Dota matches.

Is this your first guild? If not, why did you leave your last guild:
No. I was in Noobshyt for 1 min as someone from that guild invited me randomly and I accidentally pressed F1 or Enter lol.

Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add):
Pretty much a standard build for BM. Major skills are LV5 Blizzard, LV5 Magic Missle, LV5 Ball Lightning, LV5 Energy Concentration and LV2 Tornado.

Do you know anyone in the Guild:
No.

Country(just to let us know more about you):
Singapore

How active you are(please be honest):
Very active as I'm practically playing at least 8 hrs a day, 7 days a week. Except for 1 or 2 days when I have to go out with my girlfriend for abit lol. When the semester starts, I would be able to play at least 5hrs everyday.

Would you make an effort to do guild quests:
Yes, even though I've never done it before as I've never been in an active DGN guild. I would definitely enjoy playing in a team together with fellow guildmates.

Something interesting about you:
I am an avid MMORPG gamer who has played many games previously such as Cabal, Nostale, RO etc. Prior to DGN, I've engaged myself in Blackshot for awhile till me and my friends discovered Dragonica from an avid gamer. Outside the virtual world, I'm pretty active as well. I'm a gym addict who goes regularly in the morning, 3 times a week, for some intense workouts.
Back to top Go down
#Kleopatra#
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.
#Kleopatra#

Application: xMamux(Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: xMamux(Accepted)   Application: xMamux(Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:14 pm

K you 3 friends are accepted and on a 1 week trial period. Welcome to Infinity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellymilkies.blogspot.com

Application: xMamux(Accepted)
Page 1 of 1