-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Application: Akayomi (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akayomi
Pharaoh's Viziers(Advisors)
Pharaoh's Viziers(Advisors)

Application: Akayomi (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application: Akayomi (Accepted)   Application: Akayomi (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:23 pm

Hi all.

Why did you apply: I have been dashing around guildless looking for a right place since i started (dont like to leave/quit) and infinity kept popping.
Then i also met GinX ingame and he recommended that i should apply.

IGN(In Game Nick):Akayomi
Class: Acolyte
Level: 34
Are you able to come online for Emporia War: Yes

[*]Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add):I am still playing around with builds and stuff since i never played in CBT,i do go for full support because i find the most fun in healing.
This means Instant heal maxed/Reurrection currently 3/Sanctuary currently 3/Barbarian Currently 3/Mp recovery 1/Diffusion cannon 5/ then ofcourse the basic needed skills in the Magician three (mp pot/foucs/meteor fall,usefull for grinding)

Country(just to let us know more about you):Holland, i have a weird life story long story short i was born in Japan but havnt really lived there.
My parents always travel (work) and about 5 years ago i met my bf here and decided to stay.

How active you are(please be honest): I play quite alot, to much actually but meh -_- ~7 hours a day maybe more.. but this is because i play alot at night
Would you make an effort to do guild quests: Ofcourse
Something interesting about you: I think i told much already =p, anyway just to add im quite the "silent" type not in a bad way that i never say something or anything just not that noisy.

Ps. I know because my location (gtm +1) the time may look akward but because i mostly play at evening/night anyway i dont see it being a problem.

Well thats about it thanks for reading Razz
Back to top Go down
#Kleopatra#
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.
#Kleopatra#

Application: Akayomi (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Akayomi (Accepted)   Application: Akayomi (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Surprised !
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellymilkies.blogspot.com

Application: Akayomi (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1