-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Application [Realm] (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Realm

Application [Realm] (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application [Realm] (Accepted)   Application [Realm] (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Why did you apply: Infinity is a very active guild, that has a fair number of my friends in it ^^ I am interested in joining an active guild with friendly members <3

IGN(In Game Nick): Realm

Class: Oracle

Level: 45

Are you able to come online for Emporia War: Yes

Have Ventrilo and a Microphone: Yes... well... kind of ._.

Is this your first guild? If not, why did you leave your last guild: No, I left my first because it kind of fell apart =x

Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add): I am an oracle who focuses mainly on VIT gear as opposed to INT gear. My damage however does not suffer as a result, due to my highly upgraded staff ^^ This allows me to have plenty of HP, eliminating the chance of my dieing pve, and greatly increasing my survivability in pvp. My skills are based around pvp as well, with HoT spells (Healing of Time) such as Slow heal, which heals a considerable amount in pvp with my HP, as well as HP Restore, which heals almost as much as slow heal due to my high MATK. Along with Instant Heal combined with my high HP I can heal massive amounts of HP in short periods of time.

Do you know anyone in the Guild: Tavitha, GiGiShot, Mama, MrJet, AkhMunRah, Chaos. Those are the ones I know of, there may be others of whom I haven't seen recently ._.

Country(just to let us know more about you): Canada

How active you are(please be honest): Very active (probably more than I should, lol) 4 hours on a slow day, 6+ regularily

Would you make an effort to do guild quests: Meeting the requirement of 20 guild quests a week wont be a problem what so ever. I will be working on getting the later guild quests that give better guild exp as well so help speed up leveling the guild, rather than filling up the requirement with petty 3-5 exp quests ^^

Something interesting about you: I love to solo, because I don't get bored and can completely zone out, running through 2-4 shields untill I get tired and go to bed <3
Back to top Go down

Application [Realm] (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1