-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Application : popfynx (Declined)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pOpfynx!

Application : popfynx (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Application : popfynx (Declined)   Application : popfynx (Declined) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Was a VERY active player in WoW 1 year ago, but stop playing due to my study. Now, i just graduated and found this game, and i am hooked up with it so much... 4days spent to reach my current lv... anyway, i'm personally friendly, easy going, helpful, independent, good manner in game all the time... i'd been around to find trustable , helpfulness, friendliness guild to stick with, my friend "Kiyawnz" just joined, and i looked this guild is potential, so i requested him to usher me to join this community. Smile here my little details about my char:

Game life: n > 5days
Char : Battlemage
level : 37
Gold : 241g
Back to top Go down
#Kleopatra#
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.
#Kleopatra#

PostSubject: Re: Application : popfynx (Declined)   Application : popfynx (Declined) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:56 pm

Please re write a more serious application before we consider you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellymilkies.blogspot.com
Vongola
Pharaoh's Viziers(Advisors)
Pharaoh's Viziers(Advisors)

PostSubject: My WOW STORY   Application : popfynx (Declined) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:32 pm

I played WOW closed to being 5 years. I started from Blackrock, one of the earliest pvp server on WOW. i was a alliance warlock back then. My IGN was known as EoS, check out my aweseome pvp video in youtube if there is still any on, i am in the best guild at the period of time, Inquisition. I played in blackrock for around 3 years and after trying out every single class and getting every single class to lvl 70, it was getting rather boring. So I quit. I heard about Wrath of the Lich King and there is a new class, Deathknight. I am eager to try it but i returned to blackrock and found the whole guild gone, and their top guild now was a shitty guild that was never worth a mention in the past. Guess, shit guild last longer. Disappointed and left for a server call Barthilas. I played a horde Mage call yourmistress and got it to lvl 55 in less than 2 days.(in game time). And started making a Horde Death Knight called Vongola and got it to lvl 80 in less then 3 days(in game time) . God Death knight is imba, but it takes skill to play it, that why there are so many useless deathknight on every server. a good dk should do at least/ 5 k and above dps on every single raid boss run, but as you know shit dks only do 3.5k. ffs. i do 6 k(Full tier 7.5 and above gear before Ulduar) so stfu. When Ulduar came out, i was very excited, the only reason i am excited as it brings back the memory of hardcore raiding back in the days of molten core, when skills are needed, not like the recent Nax, which are for noobs only. fucking aoes and shit, and they are still many fails around. Ulduar is different, most of the time, if one raid menber fuck up, it cost the whole raid to suffer. Well. pugs are getting lesser, Guilds with skill player shines. We(Cataclysm) clear ulduar(10man) within the very first week it came out, and 3 weeks later, we cleared ulduar(25) man. I quit at this point of time. i love wow, but... i have to go, third year in uni isn't a walk-thru. SO i came to dragonia to a more relax game whch i can do whatever i want instead of running circles in dalaran for countless hours. Why am i not doing achievements? A death knight with 5.3 k achievement points? Well enough said.

OK MY POINT OF WRITING THIS IS. I HAVE NO FUCKING INTEREST IN YOUR WOW. THIS IS NOT WOW. THIS IS DRAGONIA FFS. TA. CATCH YA LATER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : popfynx (Declined)   Application : popfynx (Declined) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application : popfynx (Declined)
Page 1 of 1