-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Aesthetics' Application for Guild (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aesthetics
Egyptian Slave
Egyptian Slave

Aesthetics' Application for Guild (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Aesthetics' Application for Guild (Accepted)   Aesthetics' Application for Guild (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Why did you apply: Applying because of the infinity members I met were really sociable and that appealed to me greatly.
IGN(In Game Nick): Aesthetics
Class: Ballista
Level: 45
Are you able to come online for Emporia War (Mondays GMT+8 1pm-3pm): Surprisingly that's about 10pm~12am where I'm from so I can make it.
Have Ventrilo and a Microphone: Nope, No Mic or Vent, sorry.

Is this your first guild? If not, why did you leave your last guild: Nope, my previous guild was pretty inactive with having as much as three people on at most times.. I got pretty lonely.
Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add): I'm currently pumping AGI and Crit Dmg on my Ballista; I was quite amazed to see a 10k crit using RPG-7, although that may seem like nothing ^^;;
Do you know anyone in the Guild: llRiall, llRenll, and missMOON recommended me. n_n

Country(just to let us know more about you): United States.. pretty far?
How active you are(please be honest): Depending on days when I'm busy or not, I can play for a solid 3~8 hours.
Would you make an effort to do guild quests: They are pretty out of the way since I don't believe I've passed the "Great Feast" quest. However I can pop in a couple guild quests a day.
Something interesting about you: I randomly solo MM's for equipment.. interesting no?
Back to top Go down
llRiall
Egpytian Peasant
Egpytian Peasant
llRiall

PostSubject: Re: Aesthetics' Application for Guild (Accepted)   Aesthetics' Application for Guild (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:38 am

^-^
Back to top Go down
ChaosZ
Pharaoh's Viziers(Advisors)
Pharaoh's Viziers(Advisors)

PostSubject: Re: Aesthetics' Application for Guild (Accepted)   Aesthetics' Application for Guild (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:12 am

Invited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aesthetics' Application for Guild (Accepted)   Aesthetics' Application for Guild (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aesthetics' Application for Guild (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1