-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Guild Application (accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cheefah
Egyptian Slave
Egyptian Slave

Guild Application (accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application (accepted)   Guild Application (accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:58 pm

Why did you apply: I would like to join Infinity because the guild is systematic and strong.
IGN(In Game Nick): CheeFah
Class: Warmage
Level: 49
Are you able to come online for Emporia War (Mondays GMT+8 1pm-3pm): Ye
Have Ventrilo and Microphone: Yes.

Detailed and your opinions
[*]Is this your first guild? If not, why did you leave your last guild:No, before that i am in SILENCE.I leave the guild because that is a friend guild and they are less online now.
[*]Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add): Ball lighthing, Magic missile, Blizzard Max,because powerful skill, sumore magic missile is good in pvp.In warmage i will max back draft, snowblues,and thunderbreak.i din add battle hit, because it is not a good skill for me, altough staff mastery is adding Matk, but i am not going to add that skill, i can enchant my weopen into more stronger instead of adding that skill..
[*]Do you know anyone in the guild: keani

About yourself
Country(just to let us know more about you): Malaysia
How active you are(please be honest): Around 6 hours a day.
Would you make an effort to do guild quests: Yes.
Something interesting about you:erm, i basically play, eat and sleep, nothing to do...hehe
Back to top Go down

Guild Application (accepted)
Page 1 of 1