-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Guild Application for a group

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MuthuSamy
Egyptian Slave
Egyptian Slave

Guild Application for a group Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application for a group   Guild Application for a group I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:39 pm

hi, just a little introduction about ourselves .. we're a bunch of close real life friend, sociable and willing to make more new friends + meet up in rl for outings. we're also more pvp-inclined than pve

Why did you apply : we're looking for a lively , active , decent guild
IGN : MuthuSamy , MuthuSami , Yashawini , Cafz
Class : assassin , acolyte , warmage , gladiator
Level : all 2x
Emporia : well i believe u guys wouldnt need us since u guys already own a castle , but we'll make it of cos, if we're needed
Vent and mic : yes to both(for all of us)

Is this your 1st guild?
Nope. we're previously from Hakuron but we decided to leave after realising the guild leader used to be a friend of ours...personal issues

Summary of my build?
um..i believe everyone has their own build designed to suit their own style of playing. for ours , u can guess it . the pvp build

Do you know anyone in the guild?
well im not in the guild yet so i wouldnt know

Country?
all singaporeans

how active are u?
honestly , less than 10hrs per day due to other commitments , but we do make good use of that online duration

Would you make an effort to do guild quest?
why not? it doesnt requires much time

Something interesting about you?
i can make prata. the rest is up to u to find out

Quote :
If you are under level requirement, and you feel that you are exceptional in your class, you may apply stating why we should take you.

we're all way under the level requirements , but we're confident enuff to apply for the guild coz we feel, as what u stated , exceptional in our class . we might not be the best , but we are above average. and we know alot of things about this game(test us!) do drop us a pm in game or u can contact us thru Shuda, we've been partying his alt character.

has a nice day
Back to top Go down
#Kleopatra#
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.
#Kleopatra#

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application for a group   Guild Application for a group I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:30 pm

pm me in game
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellymilkies.blogspot.com
MuthuSamy
Egyptian Slave
Egyptian Slave

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application for a group   Guild Application for a group I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:47 pm

ok i'll pm u once i log in ... but these few days got very very important stuff so wont be on.. tried adding u to buddy 2 times but u were afk..
Back to top Go down
Racer
Egpytian Craftsman
Egpytian Craftsman
Racer

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application for a group   Guild Application for a group I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:12 pm

You can add me as buddy first. Then if I see both of you on, I'll tell any one of you.

I'm almost always online. Usually at office working but my client will still be on and I'll alt tab in to chat with guildies etc.

IGN : Racer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application for a group   Guild Application for a group I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Application for a group
Page 1 of 1