-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Application: CroJopi(Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CroJopi

Application: CroJopi(Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application: CroJopi(Accepted)   Application: CroJopi(Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:42 am

# Why did you apply: I'm applying cos' my current guild (Aurora) has gone under ... witch is sad considering we were the first LvL 3 guild on Elga. Now I'm looking for a new guild cos' I can't stand grinding without someone to talk to.
# IGN(In Game Nick): CroJopi
# Class: Harlequin ( Pls don't stop reading )
# Level: 42
# Age: 19
# Gender: Male
# Are you able to come online for Emporia War (Mondays GMT+8 1pm-3pm): For the next 2 months, yes. Ones the semester start thou I'm not so sure.
# Have Ventrilo and a Microphone: Ventrilo, yes ... my mic on the other hand suffered a cruel death but I ordered a new one already.

# Is this your first guild? If not, why did you leave your last guild: No, it's not ... already explained why.
# Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add): I'm currently using a PvE build with all 3 jesters main atk skills maxed and working on maxing Windmill. I intend to keep this build till I get to LvL 47, from that point on I'm considering to reskill to a more PvP build.
# Do you know anyone in the Guild: Sadly, no.

# Country(just to let us know more about you): Croatia ( Motto: " A small country for a big vacation " ).
# How active you are(please be honest): 4 - 8 a day depending on my mood, the weather, day of the week, etc.
# Would you make an effort to do guild quests: Doing 5 - 10 GQs a day shouldn't be a problem.
# Something interesting about you:My major is electronics and I can't repair a simple mic. My german is better then my english. Oh and I'm a volunteer councilor in a anti-aggression camp.
Back to top Go down
#Kleopatra#
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.
#Kleopatra#

Application: CroJopi(Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: CroJopi(Accepted)   Application: CroJopi(Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:34 am

PM me in game, I'll put you under a one week phobation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellymilkies.blogspot.com

Application: CroJopi(Accepted)
Page 1 of 1