-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

ProtoDrake(Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProtoDrake
Egyptian Slave
Egyptian Slave

ProtoDrake(Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: ProtoDrake(Accepted)   ProtoDrake(Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:57 am

Here's my application details:

# Why did you apply: I was requested by a friend to join and I happen to be looking for an active guild, so I'm applying =)
# IGN(In Game Nick): ProtoDrake
# Class: Trapper
# Level: 41
# Age: 21
# Gender: Male
# Are you able to come online for Emporia War (Mondays GMT+8 1pm-3pm): I should be able to most of the time but while staying with my parents, I may get some plans bombarded on me all of a sudden, so I hope it doesn't bother the guild too much if I miss it once in a while.
# Have Ventrilo and a Microphone: Nope

# Is this your first guild? If not, why did you leave your last guild: It is my 2nd guild. I joined my previous guild because a majority of my friends were in that guild. However, the members aren't really active so I couldn't form a proper group for leveling/hunting.
# Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add): Rising Arrow lvl 1 (not worth maxing and as a prerequisite for AAS), AAS lvl 5, Multishot lvl 5 (recently learned of its power), ArrowShower/RocketLauncher/WolfRush lvl 5, BirdWatching/Hallucination lvl 5, Pierce/Aiming lvl 1 (for now), Didn't learn traps (yet) because I'm in the process of getting to know how it works from other players.
# Do you know anyone in the Guild: Racer

# Country(just to let us know more about you): Malaysia (Penang)
# How active you are(please be honest): I try my best to be online as long as I'm not out, eating, or sleeping. I would say easily 10 hours or more in a normal day.
# Would you make an effort to do guild quests: I usually only do the free guild quest everyday (60% of Bearded Whale Coast) but I could do the others too, if required.
# Something interesting about you: A pure gamer (Since the age of 5 or so. Can't really remember but I started playing computer games since I was in kindergarten, LoL), I enjoy my life =)

Wish me luck? =P
Back to top Go down
#Kleopatra#
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.
#Kleopatra#

ProtoDrake(Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProtoDrake(Accepted)   ProtoDrake(Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:57 am

PM me in game, we need more trappers anyway. flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellymilkies.blogspot.com

ProtoDrake(Accepted)
Page 1 of 1