-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Application : Sethz (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sethz
Egyptian Slave
Egyptian Slave

Application : Sethz (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application : Sethz (Accepted)   Application : Sethz (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Why did you apply: Playing this game alone is just so lonely cause I love to communicate with others.I get to chat with others if i manage to join since this is an active guild not my current one which is 100% dead where no one bothers to reply.
IGN(In Game Nick): Sethz
Class: Gladiator [Rushing to Myrmidon]
Level: 38
Are you able to come online for Emporia War: Absolutely Yes !
Have Ventrilo and Microphone: For Skype,yes if Ventrilo is needed then i will go download.

Detailed and your opinions
[*]Is this your first guild? If not, why did you leave your last guild: Nope,previously i was in my friend's guild as he created one for fun and very soon he'll come over to join me once his Lvl is high enough.
[*]Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add): Currently my build is still kinda messed up as I've accidentally up some useless skill to higher lvl but this is just temporary and I'll reset it once i hit 3rd job.I'll be going for pure damage build since I'm a Warrior not a tanker.

[*]Do you know anyone in the guild: Honestly.no

About yourself
Country(just to let us know more about you): Malaysia
How active you are(please be honest): 2-10hours a day.I'm still a student but most of my time will be spending on games besides doing assignment.
Would you make an effort to do guild quests: Yes.I've earned the guild quest medal too.
Something interesting about you: I'm nothing particular in any way, just some normal teenager attending mundane classes and hanging out with friends like what others like to do. I'm an extrovert and i love mingling around.Besides,i love to make new friends and have gathering with players from the game. =]
Back to top Go down

Application : Sethz (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1