-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS

Go down 
+2
FleriaSwan
#Kleopatra#
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KLEOSLUT

YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS   YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:49 pm

YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS ASS
Back to top Go down
#Kleopatra#
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.
#Kleopatra#

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS   YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:51 pm

And yours is better? Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellymilkies.blogspot.com
FleriaSwan
Egpytian Peasant
Egpytian Peasant
FleriaSwan

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS   YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:54 am

by all means, sir/miss/missus. disclose your guild name n we shall compare who has the better guild.

however, a cowardly action such as this clearly shows how uncivilized you are, thus disgracing the name of your guild as well. so, consider thoroughly before you blurt out your guild or in-game nickname.

if you actually have the guts to disclose the forementioned information, rest assured, the whole guild, especially myself will devastate you and your guild for insulting our guild and our queen.
Back to top Go down
GinX
Egpytian Craftsman
Egpytian Craftsman

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS   YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:18 am

KLEOSLUT wrote:
YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS ASS

the jealousness
Back to top Go down
Flay
Egpytian Peasant
Egpytian Peasant
Flay

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS   YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:18 pm

ouuuu a nasty one lets KILL HIM
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Egpytian Craftsman
Egpytian Craftsman
Sieghart

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS   YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:47 pm

full blast meteor on da way . . .
Back to top Go down
Reisz
Egpytian Craftsman
Egpytian Craftsman
Reisz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS   YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Who needs meteors ??
Since we have -Infinity- HP !!
Btw .. why create this section @___@
Back to top Go down
Pegz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS   YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:02 am

OH fun fun, I was seriously about to leave this place until i saw hate threads! Couldn't resist so I came in. (I know I know its not very cool cos I just gave this huge bomb post saying that i'll never come back. I mean technically I never came back. I'm still here! Very Happy okay i'm leaving right after this.)

Seriously, what makes you think that people who hates your guild belongs in a guild? What does it mean to belong in a guild? ITS JUST... A GUILD. Unless.. this is like your first few gaming experience and the first few chances you ever join a guild and have like 'real' friends. (aw.. how cute) C'mon guys, you're too obsessed. Its just a guild.

oh and i'm impressed FleriaSwan cos you actually spent like TIME to highlight your cute little words and make them colourful! (aw... cute..) No really. thats really cute. Because I would believe that you're actually smart in RL (cos ya know you're like trying to sound smart and everything) but friend, you just made it worse.

Don't even bother talking about my typos and everything yayayaya you can say im stupid... blablabla but really i can't be bothered reading what I wrote and im typing in the speed of LIGHT! (thats very fast. if you're wondering) Or, you can even call me uncivilised COWARDLY whatever ya know.. cos im not gonna have a chance to see it at all Smile

alright. bye bye! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS   YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUR FUCKEN GUILD SUCKS
Page 1 of 1