-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

i like your guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hemisper

i like your guild Empty
PostSubject: i like your guild   i like your guild I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:00 pm

Why did u apply?
i like to make myself perfect ..inorder to do so i need to join stronger player and surpass them hahhaahaa.....that always my motto of been playing online games.

IGN: Hemisperx
Class: aldy long time i never go to any classes hahhaa...sorry battle-mage the class.
Level: 36
Are able to come Emporia war ? the timing abit funny but i like the timing..less laggy
ofcourse i can come when i off work..i working shift ..3day work 3 day off ..so my off is random...so if i off at monday sure i will protect our castle from those terrorist...

Have ventrilo microphone: ya but my soundcard are down..at a moment..

is this my first guild:NO..i have my own guild..i build myself...really waste my 20 gold on this guild building..well pass is pass.

Do u know anyone in this guild? i ting NO..anyway any one from WMO legend guild hahaa

How active u r: 4 to 6 hour...if off day can reach 8-10 hour am i normal hehehe

Do u do guild quest: ya ...who will want to miss the +5 all stat medal...but i still hang at the tutu A rank....really hard once u high level...any one can help...

something interesting about you: oh..me i guess i like online games so deeply do that make me a freak....hahaahaha....if next time i guild chat with your guy pls dont mine i laugh (WAHAHAHAHAHA) like this .that my trade mark.....wahahahahahhaaahaaha.
Back to top Go down

i like your guild
Page 1 of 1