-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Found a scammer inside infinity member

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aish

Found a scammer inside infinity member Empty
PostSubject: Found a scammer inside infinity member   Found a scammer inside infinity member I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:22 pm

My deepest apologize to have such a disturbing topic
I wouldn't be doing this if i don't have such a problem with your guild member. Actually it was my friend who was cheated.
Here's the details.
My friend was about to trade cash with gold with your guild member IGN: aRis Job: Oracle Lv 49
But as my friend traded him the gold... He didn't gave the cash.. He didn't buy the thing my friend sells in trade market (in order to get the cash, so far this is the method).

If you are concerned about your member behavior, then please settle this problem. Although it was only 400g that my friend had lost. but still it's a big amount of golds he spent. It'll need many times to collect that amount of golds.
And furthermore you wouldn't want to get your guilds name to be dishonored like this, right?

Please, I Humbly beg you all to settle this problem.
I don't want to get your guilds name to be dishonored too, that's why i posted here before i post on the official forum

We're waiting for your answer,
PM me Ailluviu
or my friend GodOfGod

Thank you very much,
Best regards
Back to top Go down
ChaosZ
Pharaoh's Viziers(Advisors)

PostSubject: Re: Found a scammer inside infinity member   Found a scammer inside infinity member I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:49 am

Hi there,

Thanks for the notice, we'll try to deal with this problem. As soon as aRis online we'll ask him for confirmation.
And since u'll be offline for next week, I'll pm ur friend or natonito if there is any news.

Regards,
Chaos
Back to top Go down
ChaosZ

PostSubject: Re: Found a scammer inside infinity member   Found a scammer inside infinity member I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:11 pm

At this moment aRis has been dismissed from Infinity.

He was not only scam only scamming other ppl, but also lying about his alt char RyzOx by pretending it was his online friend.
Too bad when I was browsing in IAH forum I found out that aRis n RyzOx are actuallyt the same person. This is also confirmed by GodofGod via his mail to me.

@aRis: too bad it was an obvious lie Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found a scammer inside infinity member   Found a scammer inside infinity member I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found a scammer inside infinity member
Page 1 of 1