-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Application To Join Infinity (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YanGChon

Application To Join Infinity (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application To Join Infinity (Accepted)   Application To Join Infinity (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Why did you apply: I would like to join a guild I would be able to level fast and show my true abilities. Being with strong company will make my morale grow.
Character Name: YanGChonG
Class: Myrmidon
Level: 46
Are you able to come online for Emporia War (Mondays GMT+8 1pm-3pm): Yup
Have Ventrilo and Microphone: Nope

Detailed and my opinions
Is this my first guild? If not, why did i leave your last guild: Its not my first guild because the first guild i join was a guild form by a group of people is the lanshop i am playing in... I left the guild because other then the guild leader, there is no one near my level that can level with me...
Just to let you all know abit more is that my myrmidon is a tanker build meaning i have alot of vit items on me making me able to tank almost anything and still leveling fast because aiming to use my spine of lavalon in 3 to 5 days time...
Do i know anyone in the guild? Sabrina

About yourself
I am from singapore and working definitely... Use to be a hardcore online gamer when i was younger...
Back to top Go down
Akayomi
Pharaoh's Viziers(Advisors)
Pharaoh's Viziers(Advisors)

Application To Join Infinity (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application To Join Infinity (Accepted)   Application To Join Infinity (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Invited
Back to top Go down

Application To Join Infinity (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1