-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Guild Application: izefy(Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
izefy

Guild Application: izefy(Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application: izefy(Accepted)   Guild Application: izefy(Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:04 am

I would like to apply for Infinity as I have always prefered to join a very active guild so that I can learn more about the game and make new friends through the guild and have an enjoyable gaming experience.

Character Info:
IGN: izefy
Class: Acolyte (currently have not changed class as I would like to get at least one heart fragment from lavalon before doing so)
Level: 40

Personal Info:
Gender: Male (using a female char ingame though.. could not stand the thought of a guy char in bunny suit Neutral )

How active are you: Around 8-10 hrs a day as its the University holidays. Will be lesser when school starts.

Would you make an effort to do guild quests: Yes.

Are you able to come online for Emporia War (Mondays GMT+8 1pm-3pm): Yes but may not be able to when school starts in August due to timetable.

Have Ventrilo and Microphone: Yes, used it before.

Something interesting about you: Have been an avid gamer from a very long time especially mmorpgs. Played Cabalsea last holidays, was the guildmaster of Reign. Erm... and I have a dog named Cookie.

Is this your first guild?: Yes my first guild.

Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add): I added all support skills like lvl 5 slow heal, lvl 5 sanctuary and lvl 5 instant heal as I felt supporting was more important for an acolyte and diffusion cannon is more than good enough as an attack skill. Will change my build once i become an oracle to that of semi support with some attacking and disabling skills but will still mainly focus on support skills.

Do you know anyone in the guild: Nope, do not know anyone but I am applying with friends tazzy and xMamux.
Back to top Go down
#Kleopatra#
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.
#Kleopatra#

Guild Application: izefy(Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application: izefy(Accepted)   Guild Application: izefy(Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:12 pm

K you 3 friends are accepted and on a 1 week trial period. Welcome to Infinity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellymilkies.blogspot.com

Guild Application: izefy(Accepted)
Page 1 of 1