-Infinity-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Guild Application: Cherry(Rejected)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Egyptian Slave
Egyptian Slave

Guild Application: Cherry(Rejected) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application: Cherry(Rejected)   Guild Application: Cherry(Rejected) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:05 am

* Why did you apply: I applied because I saw that this was the best guild yet Wink And Someone told me to join to this guild which is Ludacris. I also think this guild is sociable Smile.
* IGN(In Game Nick): CherryPink
* Class: Warmage
* Level: 45
* Are you able to come online for Emporia War (Mondays GMT+8 1pm-3pm): Sadly, No because i have school Very Happy.
* Have Ventrilo and a Microphone: Yes i do but not on this computer maybe when my real computer is fixed i could come on vent but i have no mic Wink.

* Is this your first guild? If not, why did you leave your last guild: Yes this is my first guild.
* Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add): Blizzard Ball Lightning Build ( Don't know how they call it Smile But i'll just explain Razz). I added those in my build so that once they are frozen i could ball lightning them at the same time attack them till they die (As soon as i'm 46 i could Snow blues them and Voila they are frozen again Wink.)
* Do you know anyone in the Guild: Ludacris

* Country(just to let us know more about you): Philippines
* How active you are(please be honest): Weekdays i play at lease 1 hour Smile a day and during the weekdays as soon as I wake up xD Then i'll end when i'll go to sleep Smile. That's how addicted i am. I guess.
* Would you make an effort to do guild quests: Yes.
* Something interesting about you: I love Taylor Swift Razz. And My favorite type of music is Pop ^^ But i do not listen to Pop songs that are old.
Back to top Go down
#Kleopatra#
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.
#Kleopatra#

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application: Cherry(Rejected)   Guild Application: Cherry(Rejected) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:50 am

We need WarMages for WoE. If it comes to a situation where the guild is almost full, and a warmage wants to join and is able to play WoE, your position in the guild might be compromise.

And you are very young :s.
If you are still interested you can pm me in game for inv.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellymilkies.blogspot.com
Cherry
Egyptian Slave
Egyptian Slave

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application: Cherry(Rejected)   Guild Application: Cherry(Rejected) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:01 pm

Okay i understand lol... Rolling Eyes But Ludacris told me to join but then i got a rejection xD. O well Smile.

Please delete this thread ><
Back to top Go down
#Kleopatra#
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.
#Kleopatra#

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application: Cherry(Rejected)   Guild Application: Cherry(Rejected) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Huh? I said you are accepted. PM me in game
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellymilkies.blogspot.com
Cherry
Egyptian Slave
Egyptian Slave

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application: Cherry(Rejected)   Guild Application: Cherry(Rejected) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm

You said i was too young o_O I thought that was a sign of rejection ._. Anyways.. Please just delete this thread Found a guild sorry to bother ><. And delete this Cherry account Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application: Cherry(Rejected)   Guild Application: Cherry(Rejected) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Application: Cherry(Rejected)
Page 1 of 1